Tree Tents & Bikes
Hang out and redescover your nature
- 7 overnights
- 6 day rent E-Bike Bianchi
- Helmet and accesories
- Luggage transfer and support vehicle
- MTB certified instructur
- 8 breakfasts
- 5 lunches
- 2 aperitif and 3 dinners with typical products
- Liability insurance, medical expenses and luggage insurance
- Paper experience
- Beekeeping experience and royal jelly workshop
- Visit to the vineyard and wine tasting
- Walks in the olive grove and tasting course with tasting
- Transfer to Ancona on day 6
- Guided tour in Ancona
- Scooter rental
- Civic art gallery entrance
- Natural color creation workshop
- Panoramic aperitif at sunset
- Final transfer to Fabriano or Ancona central station
- The box of your memories
Noleggio E-MTB non incluso
- Trip type: guided excursion with experiences
- Length: 8 days / 7 nights
- Total distance covered by bike: about 150km
- Starting point: Fabriano (AN)
by car: plan to www.viamichelin.it / www.google.com/maps
by train: Fabriano station
by plane: Falconara/Roma/Bologna airport and then train to Fabriano
- Accomodation: twin or double room with B&B service Overnight stay tax to be paid at the accomodation Price supplement of a single room to be evaluated upon the departure date
- Bike rental: T-Tronik 9.1 Bianchi, battery capacity 630Wh. You can join the trip with your bike as long as it is adeguate to the itinerary you have chosen. Click below and ask a question to the team leader. Own bike reduction: €190.
- Trip data such as distance and elevation gain are to be considered indicative, as the organizer may deem it appropriate to make changes to the route for the safety of the group, depending on the weather conditions or for other reasons.
- We recommend to buy an insurance policy. Liability, medical expenses and lost luggage insurance included.
- Price valid up to changes in the offer or errors.
Frequently asked questions
Fill in the form that you can find at the bottom of this page or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get in touch with you and we will make sure that your expectations will be met. we will let you know the price and details about the payment depending on the optoion you have choosen. We will get in touch with you and we will make sure that your expectations will be met. In base all’opzione scelta ti comunichiamo il prezzo finale dell’esperienza ed i dettagli per il pagamento.
In order to confirm your booking you have to deposit 25% of the final price and finalize the remaining payment 30 days before the experience begins. Payment can be made as a transfer or by credit card through a link we will send. If you book within 30 days from the experience beginning you will be requested to pay the full amount.
Payments can be made by bank transfer:
Basecamp523 di Trivelli Marco
Or by credit card, we will send you a payment link once the package is defined.
We are always available, A minimum of 4 participants is required for the experience to take place.
Yes, as long as it is in good condition and is suitable for the itinerary of the experience.
In the event of withdrawal from the travel contract, the consumer is required to pay a penalty, calculated on the basis of the number of days left before the start of the trip. The calculation of the days does not include that of withdrawal, the written communication of which must be received on a working day prior to the start of the trip:
a) withdrawal up to 31 days before the start of the trip: 10% of the total amount
b) withdrawal from 30 to 21 days before the start of the trip: 25% of the total amount
c) withdrawal from 20 to 11 days before the start of the trip: 50% of the total amount
d) withdrawal from 10 to 4 days before the start of the trip: 75% of the total amount
e) withdrawal within 3 days. before the start of the trip: 100%.
We remind you that you can take out an insurance policy to cover the risks of trip cancellation. Contact us for further information