Il Grande Anello dei Sibillini
A journey through myths and legends
- 2 nights camping or overnight stay in a double room (the latter option involves a surcharge)
- 3 guided MTB excursions with certified instructors (max 6 participants for one guide)
- 2 Dinners with local products
- Assistance with 4WD and luggage transport for the whole adventure
- RCT coverage
from €339 /person
from €389 /person
- Trip type: guided excursion with experiences
- Length: 8 days / 7 nights
- Total distance covered by bike: about 150km
- Starting point: Fabriano (AN)
by car: plan to www.viamichelin.it / www.google.com/maps
by train: Fabriano station
by plane: Falconara/Roma/Bologna airport and then train to Fabriano
- Accomodation: twin or double room with B&B service Overnight stay tax to be paid at the accomodation Price supplement of a single room to be evaluated upon the departure date
- Bike rental: T-Tronik 9.1 Bianchi, battery capacity 630Wh. You can join the trip with your bike as long as it is adeguate to the itinerary you have chosen. Click below and ask a question to the team leader. Own bike reduction: €190.
- Trip data such as distance and elevation gain are to be considered indicative, as the organizer may deem it appropriate to make changes to the route for the safety of the group, depending on the weather conditions or for other reasons.
- We recommend to buy an insurance policy. Liability, medical expenses and lost luggage insurance included.
- Price valid up to changes in the offer or errors.
Frequently asked questions
Fill the form that you can find at the bottom of this page or send an email to email@example.com. We will get in touch with you and we will make sure that your expectations will be met. We will send you the bank details at least a week before the first payment.
Repeatable upon request of a minimum group of 2 participants.
Yes, as long as it is in good condition and is suitable for the itinerary of the experience.
To confirm your reservation you must pay 25% of the package value and the remaining 30 days from the departure date. Payment can be made by bank transfer or credit card (we will send you a link via email). If you book within 30 days we require full payment for the experience. Payments can be made by bank transfer: or by credit card, we will send you a payment link once the package is defined.
In the event of withdrawal from the travel contract, the consumer is required to pay a penalty, calculated on the basis of the number of days left before the start of the trip. The calculation of the days does not include that of withdrawal, the written communication of which must be received on a working day prior to the start of the trip:
a) withdrawal up to 31 days before the start of the trip: 10% of the total amount
b) withdrawal from 30 to 21 days before the start of the trip: 25% of the total amount
c) withdrawal from 20 to 11 days before the start of the trip: 50% of the total amount
d) withdrawal from 10 to 4 days before the start of the trip: 75% of the total amount
e) withdrawal within 3 days. before the start of the trip: 100%.
We remind you that you can take out an insurance policy to cover the risks of trip cancellation. Contact us for further information